In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website and how to contact you via a contact form, by email or by phone. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior. Our website can usually be used without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
I. Name and contact details of the person responsible and the data protection officer
The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is M.Ali Kilic (Meray Kuruyemiş Gıda San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.), 4. Org.San. Böl., 83414 Cadde No: 11 TR -27120 Gaziantep / Türkiye, see our imprint. You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address
II. Information about the collection and transfer of personal data
- When you contact us by e-mail, using a contact form or by phone, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions . We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or we limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes.
- Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR, the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f) GDPR for assertion, exercise or Defense of legal claims is necessary and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR and this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you. There is no intention to transfer your data to a recipient in a third country (not a member state of the EU / EEA) or an international organization.
III. Collection of personal data on our website
- Visit our website
1 .1 If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server . If you want to view our website, we collect data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user. This data includes the IP address, timestamp of the request with date, time and time zone, URL path called, HTTP status code, amount of data transferred, website from which the request came (referrer) and the user agent. The latter contains information on browser name and version, operating system and preferred language.
1.2 The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.1.3 The system must temporarily save the IP address to enable the website to be delivered to your browser. For this, your IP address must be stored for the duration of the session. The storage in log files takes place to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. Our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f) GDPR lies in these purposes. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
1.4 The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. Log files are deleted within 30 days of calling up the website.
1.5 The collection of the data when visiting the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on your part.
2.1 When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer system. Cookies are text files that are stored in the internet browser or by the internet browser on your computer system. If you call up a website, a cookie can be stored on your operating system. This cookie contains a characteristic string of characters that enables the browser to be clearly identified when the website is accessed again.
2.2 This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (use for a limited time)
- Third-party cookies (from third-party providers according to separate information).
2.4 Persistent cookies are used exclusively in connection with the web analysis services we use and are only used for as long as the purpose requires; they have a maximum lifespan of two years. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. In this case, the functions and user-friendliness of the offer could be restricted. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using persistent cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content. The analysis cookies tell us how the website is used and so we can continuously optimize our offer. Our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR lies in these purposes.
3. Further functions and offers on our website
3.1 In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
3.2 We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
3.3 We can also pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
3.4 If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
4. Use of contact forms
4.1 Additional personal data is only collected if you provide it to us yourself using our contact form. We then collect the information that comes about when you contact us. This includes, in particular, the name and contact details transmitted, the date and reason for making contact. We will only use the personal data collected from you for the purpose of providing you with the desired products, information or services (legal basis Art. 6 Para. 1 b) GDPR), or for other purposes for which you have given your consent ( Legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 a) GDPR) and which are described in this data protection declaration. Your consent, for example for third-party providers to set cookies or for web tracking by them, can also be given in the appropriate technical settings of your browser. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
4.2 The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
5. Data security
5.1 We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
5.2 We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
IV. Collection of personal data when you contact us by email, post and phone
1. We only collect your personal data as a customer, prospect or supplier if you provide it to us of your own accord by email, post or telephone. We then collect the information that comes about when you contact us. This includes, in particular, the name and contact details provided, the date and the reason for making contact. The personal data collected from you will only be used for the purpose of providing you with the desired products or services (legal basis Art. 6 Para. 1 b) GDPR), or for other purposes for which you have given your consent (legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 a) GDPR) and which are described in this data protection declaration. You have the option to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
2. You are not obliged to provide the aforementioned personal data. The communicated data may be necessary for the conclusion of a contract. Without the provision of the data, it may not be possible to communicate, conclude or process a contract.
3. A transmission of the data relevant in the respective individual case takes place on the basis of the legal provisions or a contractual agreement to public bodies in the presence of overriding legal provisions, to external service providers or other contractors and to other external bodies, as far as you have given your consent or a transmission out of a predominant interest is permissible. There is no intention to transfer your data to a recipient in a third country (not a member state of the EU / EEA) or an international organization.
4. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the communicated personal data, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is over when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. Insofar as the communicated data are subject to retention obligations under tax and commercial law, they will be stored for the duration of the retention obligation of ten years and then deleted, unless you have consented to further storage or further processing of the data for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the statutory archiving and retention obligations is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
V. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
2. If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3. You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details: M.Ali Kilic (Meray Kuruyemiş Gıda San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.), 4. Org. San. Böl., 83414 Cadde No: 11 TR-27120 Gaziantep / Türkiye or by email at email@example.com
VI. Your rights
1. According to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right of appeal, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details.
2. In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us. According to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims is required.
3. According to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
4. According to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible.
5. According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
6. You also have the right, in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a competent supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
VII. Current status and changes to this data protection declaration
1. This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status January 2019.
2. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website www.keremnuts.com under data protection declaration.